Re: Service Bindings DNS Records (draft-nygren-service-bindings-00)

Sorry, I only skimmed this and I didn't find it anywhere. Is this a
blocking lookup for browsing? If so, the current Chromium stance is likely
"no". If a parallel lookup, then there are complications and we'd have to
evaluate more closely. More details and history of our stance on SRV
records: https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=22423.

Cheers.