Re: #529: Working around concurrency limits

SHOULD is the right thing here.
And it is testable, though annoying to do--annoyingly, gmail already tests
for/enforces something like this, with a substantially low concurrency
limit.
Opening multiple HTTP/2 connections to mail.google.com would result in
users not being able to receive all of their attachments.

-=R