Re: HTTP/2 response completed before its request

Ok that makes sense. From my perspective, CANCEL felt like it only makes sense for senders, and that sounds like what you are saying. Although, I guess in practice it doesn¡¯t really matter it only affects error logs and such.

--
Jason T. Greene
JBoss, a division of Red Hat