Re: Encouraging a healthy HTTP/2 ecosystem

In message <CABaLYCs4a=zidQac0+gVHdLqoXfgxeRNV2NhakFQSMySK_XxKg@mail.gmail.com>
, Mike Belshe writes:

>We learned that transport
>protocols had an upgrade problem, but application protocols did not.

So why is FF and Chromium not supporting Upgrade: ?

>So we should all feel great about this - multiplexed streams were trapped
>for over a decade inside SCTP, and h2 is finally unlocking it for http.
> This is a huge learn-from-history victory.

That is very much a matter of perspective.

Taking the fight and using HTTP to push SCTP adoption, would have given
us so much more than than the current drafts erzats-framing does.

Anycast for instance.