From: Mark Nottingham [mailto:mnot@mnot.net]
Sent: 02 July 2014 06:17
To: HTTP Working Group
Subject: #529: Working around concurrency limits

<https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/issues/529>

As I just mentioned in the issue, we already limit the requirement to a SHOULD here, allowing proxies to open more connections if they feel it necessary (and indeed, this isn't something we can really test for).

Do we need to do more than that, or can we close the issue?

Regards,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/