Re: HTTP/2 response completed before its request

Note that it feels like the scenario is very contrived.

If either side (including the client) isn't reading, it cannot receive a
RST_STREAM, nor WINDOW_UPDATE or anything else.
Such a client or server would be almost guaranteed to fail.

So, essentially, the bug here would be on the side that isn't reading,
regardless of the endpoint being client or server.

Any side which ceases reading/examining received bytes can cause the
session to enter into a deadlock state.

-=R