Re: Encouraging a healthy HTTP/2 ecosystem

From: Johnny Graettinger <jgraettinger@chromium.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 16:46:15 -0400
To: Willy Tarreau <w@1wt.eu>
Cc: Jeff Pinner <jpinner@twitter.com>, "William Chan (?????????)" <willchan@chromium.org>, Jason Greene <jason.greene@redhat.com>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>

> As I said above, all that dangerously complicated stuff for a dead

connection anyway is not worth it. Better kill the connection and restart
> with something sane if needed.

If HAProxy is speaking HTTP/2 to backend application servers, and I can get
an application server to send a response with more than 16K of headers,
doesn't that give me an easy way to tear-down any other active stream to
that server?