Re: HTTP/2 response completed before its request

Like TCP, HTTP/2 streams are full duplex. From the server's perspective,
the stream was in a half-closed-local state. As in TCP, a stream in such a
state must be consumed or reset to avoid a stall. The server had the choice
of either, and did neither.

Without knowing the application context, it's impossible to say what would
have been sensible client behavior, but it doesn't matter here.