Re: Encouraging a healthy HTTP/2 ecosystem

In message <CAA4WUYj1Qb_cNWQ1LA=nEug3r8F6G5R8B_W-nkMB4Mqbk3od7A@mail.gmail.com>, =?UTF-8?B?V2lsbGlhbSBDaGF
uICjpmYjmmbrmmIwp?= writes:

>Try not to be too combative here :) I specifically caveated CONTINUATION
>with an "If we think servers need to at least be able to support reading
>continuation frames." In this thread, I'm not trying to debate the
>controversial stuff. I'm just trying to get a list of the stuff we have a
>relatively strong consensus around and how we keep those usable.

I think the second-smartest thing you can do to CONTINUATION is to make
it a negotiated feature/extension, rather than assume that it might work.

The smartest is of course to not have something that bogus in the standard
to begin with.