Re: Adopting Alternative Services as a WG product

On 25 March 2014 15:55, Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 25 March 2014 14:29, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net> wrote:
>> Martin, please consider the corresponding pull request as editor-ready and make adjustments / ask questions as you see fit.
>
> On it.  I noticed a few things myself.  I'll catch Roberto's concerns
> at the same time.

OK, we're golden.  The only things I didn't do, but would like to, are:

a) I'd like to lose the reserved bits.

b) Like Roberto, I'm made uncomfortable by the asymmetry of the stream
0/not stream 0 uses of the same frame.  Can we remove the
stream-related use of ALTSVC and require that it be on stream 0?  The
Alt-Svc header field should suffice for stream-related tasks.

Would this be strictly worse if I did these?