Re: Preliminary minutes from the Design Team Meeting: WPAD and Proxy.pac

Le Ven 14 mars 2014 02:09, Adrien de Croy a écrit :

> from our POV, hard relates to supporting customers in getting it
> operational, given that there are so many isolated systems (DHCP, DNS,
> web server etc) that need to work together for it to work.

+1

While an embedded web server is pretty much a requirement for a proxy that
wants browsers to display error messages of any king, dhcp and dns have no
reason to be managed on the same system by the same people.

--
Nicolas Mailhot