Re: Support for gzip at the server #424

In principle this is true. If compression is loosing the content-length
then this may amplify the existing issue. Transferring entity
information like content-length (if it is known) in addition to
transport properties (like the compressed content-length) may help, but
may cause issues if the information is inconsistent / wrong.

Roland