Re: Support for gzip at the server #424

Implementation experience here says that many servers barf if they don't
get content-length for an upload.

imho, the simple solution is to mandate the presence of a header that
indicates the uncompressed content-length when sending compressed data on
http/2. This is generically useful in many applications in both directions.
-=R