Re: HTTP/2 schedule - implementation draft, interim meeting, WGLC

On 13 March 2014 17:34, Adrian Cole <adrian.f.cole@gmail.com> wrote:
> So, I don't plan to work on a non-implementation draft, so catching up
> with work in progress will end up being deferred until June in this
> case.  That seems like a missed opportunity to move things like
> twitter (and clients of it) closer to the goal.

I've read this 5 times now, and I'm not sure what you mean.  We intend
to mark the next draft as an interoperability test target.  That
should happen in less than 2 weeks.  We hope this will be the last.

What, if anything, do you think we should be doing to make the overall
process faster?