Re: HTTP/2 schedule - implementation draft, interim meeting, WGLC

So, I don't plan to work on a non-implementation draft, so catching up
with work in progress will end up being deferred until June in this
case.  That seems like a missed opportunity to move things like
twitter (and clients of it) closer to the goal.

If there is either contention or other cause (overhead?) to hold off
on an implementation draft between now and June, then maybe a punt
sounds reasonable.

-A