Re: feedback on draft-nottingham-httpbis-alt-svc

When we say we want to do this, does that mean we have to put in Section
3.6 [1] too in the HTTP/2 spec or something normatively referenced?

[1]:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-httpbis-alt-svc-03#section-3.6("Proposal:
Discovery of TLS Support for http://URIs")