Re: feedback on draft-nottingham-httpbis-alt-svc

If it is needed to help with the issue of load rebalancing, then it needs
to be referred to from within the http/2 spec.
Personally, I see alt-svc as an elegant way of solving a few problems at
the same time, and so believe it is important to be able to talk about from
the HTTP/2 spec.

So, it depends on the schedule for the document as compared to http/2 and
how we tie up other aspects, I guess..
If we could assume that an alt-svc doc would get done before http/2, having
it mostly as a separate doc would be preferable I think?
-=R