Re: Secure Proxy definition [was: "Secure" proxies for HTTP URIs]

While there is not agreement about HTTP2 for HTTP URIs without a proxy, all
may agree that if the browser is talking to a proxy over TLS, then it will
use HTTP2 if the proxy supports it. It would be great for proxies if
browsers could all agree to this. Even better would be if browsers could
agree to an improved discovery mechanism for HTTP URIs.

But in general yes +1 on including "Secure Proxy" in the HTTP2 spec.

Peter