Re: "Secure" proxies for HTTP URIs [was: new version trusted-proxy20 draft]

That's pretty exciting. It's a shame there's not a better proxy discovery
mechanism for plaintext HTTP 1.x traffic (maybe just an additional response
header PROXY-AVAILABLE-AT: https://hostname:port) because it would mean
forward proxies could immediately provide HTTP2 benefits to their users,
without having to wait for content servers to adopt HTTP2 and TLS.

Peter