Re: WebSocket over HTTP/2.0

I've created an issue to track this, since we haven't done so explicitly before:
  https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/issues/386

I'd like to have a *brief* discussion about it in London, so that we can come to agreement about what the plan is going forward.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/