Re: Trusted Proxy Alternatives Analysis

Great initiative Peter.

Regarding "Mike's Music Service". My understanding of this is use-case
is that it includes two parts:

1. Zero-rating of the mobile data traffic:
As long as the encrypted  traffic is not passing through a 3rd party
proxy, the mobile operator can achieve this using traffic-meta data.

2. Identity binding
Similar to the functionality in "Liam's Mobile Identity Proxy". I.e.
where the MITM proxy inserts an identity binding in the header for
authentication towards a 3rd party service.

Regards
frodek