Re: IETF 89 Preliminary Agenda

What Martin said. It'd be nice to keep it all together, but the folks juggling the agenda weren't able to put our meetings at the end of the week, and enough of the people who are doing HTTP/2 are busy doing other things that we can't assume they'll be free during the IETF week.

I'll send out an announcement shortly.

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/