Re: IETF 89 Preliminary Agenda

Traditionally, design teams ask the AD for a room after hours and meet
in the evening.

So it could be done Tuesday at 19:00 or Wednesday at 18:00 (if you don't
mind missing the administrative plenary). You don't have the AD for such
a meeting, but that's not really needed.

How many people are we talking about, and how long does the meeting need
to take?