Fwd: IETF 89 Preliminary Agenda

The DRAFT agenda has been published, with httpbis on Monday and Wednesday.

In Zurich, we talked about holding a design team meeting in London on the following Saturday (since the previous one clashes with the STRINT workshop). I asked for our meetings to be later in the week so that this would be easier for people, but apparently that was not possible (scheduling the IETF week is becoming increasing difficult, from what I hear).

I’ll put out a preliminary agenda for the official meeting soon, along with an announcement of the design team meeting.

Cheers,

Begin forwarded message:

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/