RE: Server Push -> Cache Push?

I also think that the "Server Push" nomenclature has started to catch and would be reluctant to change it.

I think that the spec as it stands is a rather good compromise : it describes server push in a generic fashion, and hints that the intended usage is for updating the cache. It pose no restriction to other usage of this (as long as the request method is safe, and the response is cacheable).
Maybe we could be clearer that the intended usage is for updating the cache, but I think we should leave room for other usages, either in future versions, or in private implementations.

Hervé.