Re: Server Push -> Cache Push?

I think server-push is actually pretty well understood.  Those versant in
HTTP recognize that a push to the server is also known as a "GET".

If we really think its a problem, maybe "server initiated streams"?

I think cache-push raises questions about which cache.  prefetch doesn't
seem to quite work because the client isn't fetching at all.

Overall, I like server push.

mike