Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-hunt-http-rest-redirect-00.txt

In the SCIM working group, the issue came up as to what to do about HTTP Redirects for RESTful services (of which SCIM is one). On Leif's suggestion, I put together a quick draft covering the topic to raise to the HTTPbis working group as this seems to apply to all RESTful services.

I also note that there is an existing draft http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reschke-http-status-308/, which I have referenced in this draft.

Phil

@independentid
www.independentid.com