Re: working on HPACK test case

On another note,

Twitter has open sourced a java version of HPACK under the apache licesnse
at https://github.com/twitter/hpack (a c version is coming soon). So for
those of you working on your own implementations who are allowed to look at
open source code, feel free to test interop of the compression software
independently from the rest of HTTP/2. It reads test cases that are in a
similar json format.

For those of you who are not allowed to look at open source code, and have
working http-draft-09/2.0 clients, the implementation is also live on
twitter.com.

Happy Interop!