RE: CONTINUATION was: #540: "jumbo" frames

On 26 June 2014 23:41 grmocg@gmail.com wrote:
> Today the use of CONTINUATION does not imply header block > 16k.
> So be careful what you're considering "evil", and why :)
> -=R

The point is CONTINUATIONS _can_ be used to be "evil" and as Greg points out, there is an incentive to use them that way.

Please share your use case for CONTINUATION when the header block is not >16KB.

So far all we have is Kerberos tickets. Was Kerberos the primary motivation for CONTINUATION & infinite headers?

This email message is intended only for the use of the named recipient. Information contained in this email message and its attachments may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others. Also please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.