Re: agenda/charter brainstorming

On Jun 26, 2014, at 4:47 AM, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net> wrote:

> Hi Yoav,
>
> I'm not sure we'll have the right people in Toronto for this, and we already have a pretty crowded agenda. My inclination is to hold off for now, but I think it would make for some interesting hallway conversations…

Perhaps carrying over into a bar.

One of the problems with this subject is that you can get a lot of people to tell you why cookies are bad, but they’ll be saying different things, finding different faults with cookies, and therefore prescribing different remedies. I think we’re at the bar BoF lever, not quite ready for the BoF level.

Yoav