RE: #540: "jumbo" frames

NYC interim discussions were very clear about not churning any more before WG LC unless something was completely broken.  We don't think that is the case here, especially as an extension would allow folks to experiment with jumbo frames for data if they so wish.

So I agree with Nicholas, Roberto, Mike on this one.