RE: #540: "jumbo" frames

On 25 June 2014 22:22, grmocg@gmail.com wrote:
> The sender determines how to apportion data into frames.
> We were seeing whole files transmitted as a single frame.
> -=R

The sender can only apportion data into frames less than SETTINGS_MAX_FRAME length; and if you never change it, he has to use 16K or less.

This is exactly the point. The jumbo frames eliminates the CONTINUATION "kludge" & allows use cases which need jumbo frames to have them if the peer gives consent.  All while not preventing efficient muxing with 16K frames.
This email message is intended only for the use of the named recipient. Information contained in this email message and its attachments may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others. Also please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.