Re: #540: "jumbo" frames

I'll note that I work at YouTube, and care deeply about video
distribution... and I'm not worried about it.

As a matter of fact, I'd really, really like to take advantage of the
prioritization scheme along with smaller frames so that I can have better
codecs in the future which do much better adaptive stuff w.r.t. bandwidth
changes.
This matters far more to me.

As it turns out, our users care deeply about the quality of their
experience.
-=R