Re: #540: "jumbo" frames

FWIW, I don't buy the premise that the current framing mechanism requires
more frequent system calls, or must imply "lower performance" for large
sends. One frame != one system call to write or read that frame.

Vectored IO API's are available to write multiple frames with a single
call. One could even repeat a common DATA frame header buffer in your iovec
array: No additional allocation required, over that of a single frame.
When running over SSL, one already has to perform a mapping of frames to
TLS records. It doesn't need to be 1:1.