Re: intermediaries, implicit gzip, etags, no-transform

On Sat, 21 Jun 2014 05:58:13 +0200, Amos Jeffries <squid3@treenet.co.nz>
wrote:

> no-transform is also used in the medical industry to protect sensitive
> data. I wonder how many patients are getting wrong disgnosis due to
> compression artifacts in their scan result images when sent to medical
> experts via these services?
>  I would hope none due to the medical IT departments due diligence on
> the services used. But one never knows when an idiot will appear.

For these kind of use cases you need more end to end due diligence, or
you'll could have problems at any layer with gamma settings, image library
precision etc.

Isn't everyone running DICOM?

/Martin Nilsson