Re: Proxies (includes call for adopting new work item, call for input)

I generally think of a split UA as being one where both sides are controlled
by the software vendor. E.g., Amazon sells you the Kindle Fire and they
also run the server side. That's different from having the enterprise impose
a proxy on a piece of software which someone else wrote and deployed.

-Ekr