Re: END_SEGMENT? (#397)

> I'm less concerned about this particular problem, especially now that
> we've effectively opened the door to extension.  Websockets is always
> going to be dependent - at least a little - on the next hop
> understanding something of the request.  We've talked in the past
> about a new ALPN token for that, but it might be as simple now as
> SETTINGS_ENABLE_WEBSOCKETS.

I don't want to require all intermediaries to understand WS over HTTP/2.
With END_SEGMENT, intermediaries only have to transfer the data without
understanding WS over HTTP/2.

If we don't have END_SEGMENT, we have to specify WS_END_SEGMENT in WS_DATA
frame type
which are specific to WS over HTTP/2 and all intermediaries have to
understand WS over HTTP/2.

I have one question:
Suppose we have WS_END_SEGMENT and WS_DATA.
Suppose there is an intermediary that doesn't support WS over HTTP/2.
The intermediary ignores the SETTINGS values specific to WS over HTTP/2, so
the handshake succeeds.
The intermediary discards the frames specific to WS over HTTP/2, so two
endpoints can't communicate
whereas the handshake succeeds.
Is that right?