Re: Including screen size to header messages (extending UserAgent)

On Thu, June 12, 2014 13:14, Basem Emara wrote:

> Servers need to know the screen size
> rather than the device type to serve different content or redirect to a
> site more tailored to their screen dimensions.

I don't think that the screen dimsnsion is important, because this doesn't
say anything about the usable space; more interesting would be the real
space without scrolling (e.g. window size);

I'm not sure, some very old UserAgents (IE1.5?) of the first days
implemented this;