Re: hpack huffman codes

I'd prefer to use the table from the larger corpus if folks accepted it,
and the bas64 improvement you quote is a fairly big deal.
I have nothing to assure us that my input data was anywhere near the same
quality (which would be why I convinced Johnny to do this experiment!
Thanks Johnny!!!), and every reason to doubt it.
-=R