Re: HEADERS and flow control

Looping back to the OP:

Under the current draft, one way in which peers could effectively negotiate
flow-control for HEADERS is first send empty DATA frame(s) padded to the
HEADERS size. This could be made efficient if DATA frames were able to
express flow-control commitment beyond the wire size of the frame. Is there
interest in this?

There are lots of ways this could be conveyed, but the least disruptive may
be as a DATA frame with padding larger than the frame size.