Re: Negotiating compression

+1

HPACK is not so horrendously complex that it should be considered a barrier
to entry (it's actually pretty simple, even including Huffman encoding).
Plus, I can always start sending only literal encodings if the security
situation suddenly becomes an issue.

Not to mention the fact that, the more things that can be negotiated, the
more possibility there is for state mismatches at each endpoint, and the
more possibility there is to break interop (even with ACKed SETTINGS).

--
Peace,
  -Nick