Re: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-http2-encryption-03.txt

I've skimmed the draft in more detail now and have nits:

* Grammar in section 6.3. - "A browser client MUST clear persisted all
alternative service information when clearing other origin-based state
(i.e., cookies)."
* Please consistently use "alternative services" instead of "alternate
services".

I don't feel very strongly, but I am not sure where the times for the
operational considerations are coming from. IIRC, HSTS and HPKP use much
longer max-ages. Why does this draft suggest capping at 1 month?

Cheers.