Re: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-http2-encryption-03.txt

thanks for working on this, I do believe it is really important

one clarification about it usages in http2

If I understand correctly the draft
a browser asking for http:// URI (no matter if using http/1.1 or http2) may get back an answer with an alt-svc: h2
in that case the will start a TLS connection (with a an ALPN value of h2) towards the server exactly as per any http2;
the only difference will be that the browser will not check the certificate
so there won't be any difference on the wire only a different behaviour within the browser
isn't it?

br
/Salvatore