Re: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-http2-encryption-03.txt

On Tue, 20 May 2014 10:31:03 +0200, Stephen Farrell
<stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> wrote:

> Would you be ok with s/opportunistic encryption/opportunistic
> security/? The latter is the term that the saag discussion has
> ended up landing on, (post bikeshed:-) so it'd be good if
> that worked here too.

As a random (weak) opinion point I would be against that. It would not be
in line with what I was taught at University; That you only have security
when you have Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability (the CIA rule).

/Martin Nilsson