Re: HTTP/2 in examples

https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/issues/152

Using the http/1.1 syntax for http/2 won't work unless you're crystal clear
that the example is an abstract representation as opposed to on the wire
syntax. Even still, you'll have people who will screw it up. My
recommendation is to use a clearly different syntax that shows the framing.
That way, it'll be absolutely certain what is being shown in the example.

- James