Re: Graceful shutdown #458

That'd probably work. I'd be a bit worried about someone always sending
ALTSVC <policy> on every connection (since that is easy), but if policy is
self, it could cause some interesting effects.
DRAINING is probably easier to use than ALTSVC for things like that.

In the end, I'm probably fine either way, I'm sure we can get it right. I
just don't want to be afraid of adding an opcode if that achieves better
clarity/safety.

-=R