Re: GOAWAY and proxies (#458)

Agreed, but the current text doesn't allow for that to be determined with
any certainty, since there may be a subsequent GOAWAY frame which may alter
the last-potentially-processed-stream in *either* direction (as written).

The solution to that part is simple-- GOAWAY can only give a number that is
less than that which was sent before, thus indicating that a larger portion
of the stream-space was *not* processed.

Separately, I'd be shocked if many U-As actually did anything with
subsequent GOAWAYs, however-- the logic for cancelling the retries, etc.
would get very hairy very quickly if the assumption at time T was different
than T+1 and one had already acted upon the information at time T.

I still like DRAINING better for the purpose of getting clients to
reconnect, regardless of what happens with GOAWAY.
-=R