Re: #466 segment compression

The HTTP/1.1 pipelined case is equivalent to using MAX_CONCURRENT_STREAMS
of 1. That also guarantees a single compression context. Many HTTP/2
implementations are likely willing to deal with N > 1 simultaneous
compression contexts in exchange for better compression, so long as they
can dictate the upper bound (and indeed they can).