Re: Indicating Chosen Service #443

As an option (d), which might be rejected out of hand:

d) a HEADER sent early in the connection on streamid 0 with something like:
     { ":svc", "h2;alt.example.com:443" }

I do wonder if we'll keep running into other cases where we want
connection-level key/value extensibility without needing to add new frame
types each time?

     Erik

Sent from my mobile device