Re: GOAWAY and proxies (#458)

For each server (not each connection), we periodically heathcheck the
server at some interval. The server when failing healthchecks, must
disallow new connections and allow old connections to drain gracefully. It
must only send GOAWAY frames for session level errors. The reverse proxy is
responsible for loadbalancing between new and existing connections and for
deciding when a connection becomes unusable (for example we consider it
draining when half of the available stream IDs have been used).